2009/08/12

Screwed

Earlier today I was watching a clip from an interview with Nadya Suleman, remember her? She was the woman that was not so kindly referred to as Octomom? Well, Nadya now says, "What was I thinking? I screwed up my life, I screwed up my kids lives. Now what am I going to do"? SERIOUSLY?? Is she the only one that didn't see that train coming?



Look, I have no right to be the judge of this woman's choices, you know glass houses and all that crap, but she already had 6 kids. Shouldn't she have known how much work it is to raise even one child? I just don't get it.

6 comments:

  1. I heard that they were giving her a reality show, she will have a mansion and nannies before all is said and done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do not get it!! The whole thing should have been illegal. She was on food stamps even before the new babies. Why do I need to support this abuse of our tax money?? How is this freedom for me? I feel like a captive. The government just keeps taking more and more for people like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it either. Those poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *shakes head*
    I don't have words for the brand of stupid she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can give her some advice: Get your tubes tied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like she had a Homer Simpson moment... DOH! I am with Middle Aged Woman... 2 was enough for me. I got those tubes tied.

    ReplyDelete